Monday, March 28, 2016

४ बर्ष देखि बलात्कार गर्ने बाबु को कर्तुत सबै सामु ल्याउन आफैले बनाइन् अश्लिल भिडियो >>> {भिडियो}

Educated Teen filmed own rape to catch her father in the act 
AN 18-year-old woman called Sarita told her mother for four years that her father was raping her, but the mother didn’t believe her — not until she filmed her father attacking her.
Even her own sister didn’t believe Sarita when she first began speaking out about her ordeal.
“I did not have any proof,” she told the Daily Mail. “I collected the proof this time for myself to be able to raise my voice against my father. I made the video clip on a mobile phone. I am ashamed to have a father like him. I demand he is punished for exploiting me for so many years. I don’t want him hanged but publicly killed and beaten by the general public so that he realizes how it feels to be tortured. I am relieved the truth is out. I am happy it is over. I now want to see my father punished for what he did and try to get on with my life.”
Sarita’s father would rape her whenever they were alone together, so she placed her phone on the windowsill and pointed it in her direction. As soon as the assault was over, she showed it to her mother before going to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment